Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. V {MN Wedding Photographer}





















*Sigh*.............this was a simply BEAUTIFUL wedding, every, and I mean EVERY detail perfectly planned out and personalized and GORGEOUS! I was in heaven getting to shoot this wedding!! Did I mention yet how STUNNING the bridal party was on top of it all?? And did you get a look at the bride herself!? Yowza! She didn't believe me when I was oohhing and aahhing while taking these shots, but I hope now she sees the finished product and how simply beautiful she was looking!! Emotions were running high that day and you could feel the love between these two, it was electric. I had goosebumps. I could go on and on but the photos speak for themselves. For MANY more fantastic photos of this wedding please head on over to the Holly D Photography Facebook page to their album to check them all out. I feel SO lucky to be a part of this wedding. Thank you so much Brittaney and Scott!!! Congrats again and enjoy your sneak peek!!










No comments:

Post a Comment