Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mr. G & His Sisters {MN Child Photographer}





















Well, today outside it definitly feels like the start of fall, but last Friday during this session it DEFINITLY felt like summer and boy did the water at Ten Mile feel AMAZING to dip my feet into to get to play with this adorable little set of siblings for their portrait session. I SO wanted to don my swimming suit and take a dip, but this time I refrained ;) We started out with big sisters playing in the water and getting some fun candid shots of them on their favorite lake. It was then time for little Mr. G to wake up and have his turn. Now, Mr. G was about 4 months old, which is normally a more difficult age to photograph as they are no longer in their cuddly newborn state, but in a little more wiggly, older stage, but not yet old enough to really support themselves. Well, Mr. G was SO good, SO happy, and SO smiley I was in baby heaven. He is SO adorable!! And he was giving us quite the show with that little tongue! Big sisters were even sweet enough to make me some pictures to bring home and hang up on my fridge - melt my heart!! Thanks so much P family- enjoy your sneak peek!!










No comments:

Post a Comment