Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Megan {MN Fashion Photographer}





















Oh my goodness.................I'm a tiny bit backlogged on editing, but I'm SO happy to be able to share these photos finally!! How gorgeous IS this girl!?! WOWZA! This is a rock the dress prom shoot I did with the beautiful Megan. How gorgeous is this dress and how gorgeous is she!?! Makes my job very easy haha. ALTHOUGH I WILL have you know this shoot probably took place on the hottest night of the year- mom and I were sweating like crazy, but Megan somehow "kept her cool" for the shoot- you'd never know the heat from looking at these!! Luckily we had big plans for water at the end of our shoot and I was dressed to head right in with her, especially considering the heat, I even got back in the water at the end of the shoot to cool down one more time haha. This is such a great way to have fun with your prom dress one more time-- get in the water, get it dirty, just have fun! You can do these shoots any time of the year- just one more way to make your prom dress/experience all the more memorable and get great photos of you and your dress! Enjoy your sneak peek Megan! Thanks for an amazing shoot!!









No comments:

Post a Comment