Sunday, August 7, 2011

Miss O & Family {MN Child & Family Photographer}





















My how time flies! It seems I was just doing photos for this little sweetie, but that WAS back in October already now that I think about it!! It was time for Miss O's 1 year session and I was thrilled to hear her mama's fun ideas! We shot many of the photos at the gorgeous Forget Me Not Flower Farm in Fergus Falls. What a beautiful place! Mama also had brought an outfit from her childhood she wanted little O to wear to recreate a picture from mama's past eating a nectarine. What a great idea! Love when we can really personalize a session with meaning like this! Another fun touch was a GREAT prop mama picked up from Majeco Creations back in October when we did our first session together and I was so happy to see we were going to be able to use it for this session. How adorable is that! At the end we went over to meet Daddy and grabbed a few quick family photos and then of course I can't go a shoot without a couples shot of mom and dad. What a beautiful family! Thanks so much to Miss O and her family for a lovely shoot- enjoy your sneak peek! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment