Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Curt & Lisa {MN Family Photographer}






















I was SO happy when Lisa contacted me about doing a couples session for her and her husband! I LOVE love- OK so that may be redundant, but I do! One of my favorite things to photograph is the relationship between two people in love. You don't have to be doing engagement or wedding photos to celebrate that and capture that moment in time. I want to stress that point, there should be MORE of these types of sessions done. Take an evening, celebrate you and your significant other, and get photos to cherish for a lifetime. What a special treat or gift to give someone else or yourself! We had the PERFECT evening for photos out at Curt and Lisa's beautiful home and property. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks so much you two! Enjoy your sneak peek and thanks again for asking me to capture this special time in your lives :)









No comments:

Post a Comment