Sunday, October 9, 2011

The W Family {MN Family Photographer}
























I met up with the Wallace family on one WINDY day last week! It was windy, rain seemed to be looming, but we made the BEST of it and still got the job done with some gorgeous photos in a special place to them, SO special I was nearly blindfolded on the drive in so I wouldn't know exactly where they were taking me haha! Jamie is the owner of Calla Lily Designs http://www.callalilydesigns.com/ here in Fergus Falls, amazing designer here if you need one!! I had to watch myself not to get too "romantic" with these photos according to the hubby haha, but you know me, I can't resist some lovey dovey photo ops ;) What sweet pups they had along too. Oh, and PS, I tried my best to get that hat off too, but it wouldn't budge, even in the wind ;) Thanks Wallace Family! Enjoy your sneak peek!









No comments:

Post a Comment