Monday, October 17, 2011

The S Family {MN Family Photographer}






















Ok-- we all KNOW the inevitable...winter is coming....we're lucky its not SUPER cold..YET....BUT we can still hope for warm and comfortable outdoor family portrait sessions right!?! Well, this was not TOO bad, but we definitely kept moving and finished up JUST before a rain storm- phew! And let me tell you, these two dogs did not want ANYTHING to do with the camera or looking at me haha- I think I worked harder to get them even to glance my direction than I ever have had to for a child haha. Just to get a few with everybody looking and smiling was QUITE the accomplishment ;) We had lots of fun walking around joking together-- thanks so much S Family! Enjoy your sneak peek!








1 comment:

  1. The secret to getting a dog to look at the camera.....and give their ears a nice little lift...is a squeaky toy....it works great! (best not to let them see it, if they are playful pups....)

    ReplyDelete