Sunday, October 2, 2011

Amanda & Jake {MN Engagement Photographer}






















Oh my goodness- how adorable is this couple!? I just love it when couples are so in love and the world just seems to melt away during our engagement sessions and that is just what happened here. Not a whole lot of direction needed for these two, just got to sit back and capture the love that was already there between the two of them. So sweet! Thank you, you two lovebirds, you make my job easy and EXTRA fun! haha- We got an absolutely gorgeous fall day to take these on our second attempt, our first night we had this planned would NOT have been so fun in that cold weather brrr!! Thanks so much Amanda and Jake for asking me to take your engagement photos, I don't need to really say a whole lot about these two, their faces say it all as they look at each other- congrats you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment