Monday, October 17, 2011

The P Family {MN Family Photographer}






















Ok--- honestly--- how adorable is this family!?! Loved this session! While it may have been QUITE breezy and a tad chilly, we made do with a few breaks for warm ups and we worked in shifts ;) All in all though I'm really happy with the results. SUCH a cute and loving group!! Big brother J had already been through the Holly D training course though -- you may recognize him as one of my seniors from this year as well. I also got a quick preview of the family's plans for some wall portrait galleries and I cannot WAIT to see what they pick out and hopefully see them once fully installed in their home? (hint hint photos please ;) ) Thanks so much P family for asking me out to your place for a photo session-- again, what a great crew! Enjoy the sneak peek!!

No comments:

Post a Comment