Monday, September 12, 2011

Samantha {MN Senior Photographer}






















Um wow- can you say gorgeous!?! And this girl was supposed to be "camera shy" um--- no. Although of course there was a little warming up to the camera at the beginning as there always is, she in no time was firing at me these awesome poses and looks- this shoot was FUN! She wanted different and unique, one-of-a-kind senior photos and that is exactly what we tried to get- we went to places I'd never shot before and we tried to think outside of the box. She is a talented singer so we had fun at the end playing with the records to tip our hats to her musical abilities. She had great ideas for her clothing options and lots of variety, especially love the above scarf from I believe she told me Ecuador- wow! Thanks so much Samantha for choosing me to capture this special time in your life for you- best of luck in all of your future endeavors! It was SO hard to narrow this down to 5 for the blog post, check my Facebook business page for more photos of Samantha in her sneak peek album- all I can say is wow! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment