Thursday, September 29, 2011

The J Family {MN Family Photographer}































I had QUITE the adventure getting to this photo session with the J Family and then trying- note the key word here TRYING to leave.....haha- but that is what makes things memorable right? Mom Heather and I met last fall at a photography workshop in Chicago and we've kept in touch over the past year and the time just happened to be right for me to come down to her area and do family photos for her growing little family (baby M expected in November!!) What an ADORABLE and FUN family! The big sister-to-be is QUITE the little card and full of personality!! So cute!!! We were throwing out the knock knock jokes like you wouldn't believe and even if they made absolutely NO sense little H just let the laughter fly. She is such a special little girl. We also were lucky enough to bribe dad with an apple doughnut to haul this awesome chair UP a hill into the park so we could shoot with it. I know, its dangerous having two photographers together brainstorming shoot ideas haha. All in all it was a super fun shoot! Then came me trying to leave....and discovering I had locked my keys in my car....three hours from my home...and my spare set....can anyone say locksmith?? haha Oy- I "hope" I've learned my lesson now haha- thanks J Family for a very memorable session, I can't wait to hear of little M's arrival! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment