Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. N {MN Wedding Photographer}





















Well, it was about a year ago I met this couple while shooting the groom's sister's wedding and I believe I recall jokes going around about them getting married and when the big day would end up being, etc. Well, it finally came! And guess who they hired for their photographer! (insert big smile here) :) Pretty soon I'll have the whole family covered, Dusty- guess you're next! ;) It was a gorgeous day for a beautiful outdoor wedding at Maplewood State Park. Maybe a touch warm for September, but we'll take that over rain any day!! Beautiful day for such an sweet and loving couple. Oh how I love getting to share the love of these special days--- thank you so much Jamie and Cole for asking me to be a part of the start of your new life together. Enjoy your sneak peek!!









No comments:

Post a Comment