Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kaitlin {ND Fashion Photographer}





















Oh how I love fashion....clothes....shoes.....accessories ;) One of my many perks of being a photographer is getting to check out all the clothes and accessories out there and photograph them and trust me this lovely lady has it all! ;) She put together SO many amazing outfits we could have carried this shoot out for days!! haha I love her style and her eye for fashion and so I was very happy we got together again this year for a fun fashion shoot. There doesn't have to be a "reason" to get your photo taken-- just do something special for you, mark this time in your life with photographs. You will look back on them and treasure them always. Plus how amazing does she look!?! Enjoy your sneak peek Kaitlin! ANY time you want photos taken girl, call me- LOVED IT! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment