Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The S Family {MN Family Photographer}





















I have to say this group was one of the most efficient I've worked with- way to go team! We powered this SUPER fun session out pretty darn quickly with TONS of winner shots ;) What a fun group and I LOVED their fun fall/winter attire! So colorful and full of texture! You may recognize mom and dad from the YUMMY local favorite Cafe 116 from here in Fergus Falls. Past clients will tell you I am a regular down there for meet ups ;) I was so pleased when they asked me to do their family photos!! This session was the one I posted about the "moving location" -- they had it set that they wanted this specific train to be the backdrop of the photos and we lucked out it was still there they day of the session! Enjoy your sneak peek S family and thank you so much for your patience and support!! I'm a lifer down at the cafe you know that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment