Friday, November 18, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. B {ND Wedding Photographer}





















One BRISK October day--- this lovely couple got married :) I want to thank them AND their wedding party right now for bearing with me for the outdoor photo portion of the day. Trust me it was worth it in the end right? ;) What a beautiful day and wedding for this couple so in love. I do love my job ;) Want to see more great shots from the day? Just head on over to the Holly D Photography Facebook page -- I especially love how they had people from the reception kiss and then the bride and groom had to repeat that same kiss-- I have some great kissing and reaction shots from the night up to share haha- priceless! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. B! Thanks for asking me to be a part of the big day--- and no-- no speeding ticket stories were shared, I learned my lesson ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment