Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Deals!





Now that our bellies are full of turkey, potatoes, and pumpkin pie... here is the scoop! First of all, I want to thank all of you for following my photography and helping my business grow this year, I could not have done it without your support and encouragement and for that I thank you! I am going to do the same thing I did last year for Back Friday weekend- I will also thank you in this way-- if you are a fan/"liker" of my photography page on Facebook you automatically will receive a certificate for a free 8x10 to be used in a future session! Just simply message me on Facebook or send an e-mail to hollydiestler@hotmail.com with your name and mailing address and I will send it out to you-- thank you!








Now for the sale!! This works perfectly for gifts for others OR as a gift for yourself- GIFT CERTIFICATES!! Think about it, the perfect Christmas gift OR save them and use them for your upcoming session/order and get these special deals:








Purchase a $30 gift certificate and receive a FREE 11x14 print! (valued at $45)




Purchase a $50 gift certificate and receive a FREE 16x20 print! (valued at $60)




Purchase a $100 gift certificate and receive a THREE FREE digital files from your session! (valued at $90)








Looking to purchase an even higher amount? Just ask and I will cook up a deal for you that will make you drool! ;) The catch is you need to contact me with your order any time between tomorrow, Black Friday, and Sunday November 27th before midnight- after that the sale is OVER! You can message me on Facebook, send me an e-mail (hollydiestler@hotmail.com) or give a call at 218-205-6383 with your order and contact information. Gift certificates will be mailed out or dropped off as soon as I receive payment (cash, check, or credit/debit card).