Monday, June 13, 2011

Scott + Belinda {MN Engagement Photographer}























Well--- all the bad luck I encountered before and leading up to this shoot was SO worth it!! ;) Lets just say rain + broken glasses + Holly and a state trooper are not a good mix......


I LOVE details and they had plenty of details and unique ideas and that is what I always am hoping for. They even at the end, all on their own accord, wanted to JUMP into the lake fully clothed (mind you it may be mid-June, but here in Minnesota the lakes are not all that warm yet haha). I'm always game if they are and it made for an amazing cap to a truly WONDERFUL and unique engagement session that really shows this couples' personality, interests, and the photos were taken at a place very near and dear to them.


There are SO many great photos to share from their session, it was very difficult to choose just five to post on this blog. If you are on Facebook, please go to my business page and check out more that will be uploaded shortly. There are SO many beautiful and fun photos of this great couple. I am very much looking forward to their wedding in October to see what other fun goodies they might have in store for me. Enjoy this sneak peek (I know I sure did!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment