Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Melanie + Patrick {MN Engagement Photographer}































These two are SO perfect for each other-- if I learned one thing about this couple it is they LOVE to laugh!! And that is the perfect thing for a photographer :) I never had to wait too long for Patrick to get Melanie smiling and laughing for our session. I ended up giving them a nice long tour of the back roads of my area, but we got to see lots of different areas for photos. I was SO happy to hear they had a great idea for the end of their session-- "taking the plunge" into the water fully clothed to top off the session. It was so fun to catch this moment for them and such a good idea. I am so lucky to have clients who love to think "outside of the box" for their sessions! Thanks Patrick and Melanie! Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment