Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amanda & Jessie {MN Engagement Photographer}


























I thought FOR SURE we'd be rained out of this session-- but the weather was on our side PHEW! It actually turned out to be some very nice lighting for our photos, but we were racing the rain clouds! Jesse and Amanda wanted their photos taken at Phelp's Mill which always makes for a beautiful backdrop. I also was lucky to have a couple very sweet assistants along to help me (Amanda's adorable little girls). They were such great "helpers" and big sister had all kind sof ideas ;) We also did photos in their Sioux jersies and with their Harley gear-- to check those out see my Facebook page for more pics. Thanks so much Jesse and Amanda. I am very much looking forward to your wedding and cannot wait for more photos with the bike on the wedding day!! Enjoy the sneak peek!!









No comments:

Post a Comment