Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. H - Destination Wedding Photographer












This beautiful wedding day of Mr. and Mrs. H took place in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico (near Puerta Vallerta). As I saw during their engagement session, the love between these two is SO easy to capture on camera- they just can't help but be madly in love and adorable :) The wedding took place at the gorgeous hotel Riu Vallarta. When we walked in I KNEW I was going to have an amazing backdrop to work with! The day was perfect and I am SO happy for these two :) To check out more sneak peek photos, just check out the Facebook fan page- SO hard to pick just a few to showcase :) Thanks so much for taking me all the way to Mexico with you to capture these moments with you and get to witness your very special wedding day! Congrats again!!
For more details about destination wedding coverage by Holly D Photography, just send me a message via the website http://hollydphotography.com/

1 comment:

  1. Holly you are the best photographer I know! They turned out so good it is hard to put words to the beauty. All the backgrounds I would have never seen unless you were with me. You captured all of the love we felt that day. Thank you so much. Now to start thinking about where to go next!

    ReplyDelete