Friday, March 25, 2011

Miss H Turns 1! {MN Child Photographer}
















I cannot believe a year has already gone by! It seems I was just taking H's newborn photos and here we were at her 1 year photo session already!! I was so lucky that she joined the Holly D Baby Club to get to follow her through her year and what a great year it was. Every shoot we did was cuter than the next and unique! This little girl is ALSO the most DAINTY cake eater I have ever seen!! We bring out the cake for the obligatory cake smash photos and she hardly put a dent in it for quite some time, just daintily taking off frosting pieces and flowers and eating them. Finally towards the end she did get a LITTLE crazy, but still that cake stayed pretty well intact. Thank you so much J family for letting me photograph your beautiful daughter's 1st year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment