Monday, December 13, 2010

Miss G- MN Baby & Family Photographer












Can we say cutie!?!?! Oh my goodness this little girl stole my heart! She is so adorable!!! She was a little grumpy to start out, but by the end daddy had her giggling PRETTY good! If we only had a camera pointed at US during the session ;) They had lots of fun Christmas ideas for photos for Christmas cards, but when they pulled out the little cowgirl outfit I KNEW that was going to be so perfect! They are dying for this girl to become a little cowgirl and these pics will be a good kicking off point ;) We are already talking about doing photos again in the summer next year out at their beautiful homestead and I cannot wait to work with this beautiful family again! Thanks Z Family!!



1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Baby photography mn

    ReplyDelete