Monday, December 13, 2010

The B Family- MN Family Photographer













I got to meet up with the adorable Ms. Z and her family for her 6 month photo shoot this ICY ICY morning! I couldn't believe her family made the drive in from Dilworth, but they made it! We also worked in some family shots for Christmas cards into Z's session. Big brothers were full of energy from being cooped up in the white knuckle car ride so it was pretty hilarious some of their posing and facial expressions, especially middle brother ;) But I am super happy with the results and everyone adds their own character and it really shows them as they are. Ms. Z was absolutely a doll as usual. I am so happy she is in the baby club so I get to capture photos of this little beauty growing up :) Thanks so much B Family!!


No comments:

Post a Comment