Tuesday, August 31, 2010

{Three Month Z} - MN Baby Photographer
















I can't believe little Miss Z is already 3 months old! It feels like I just was taking her newborn photos! She is of course still just as pretty as she was back then. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten on those photos and what a pretty baby she is :) This time I met up with her at home. She was a perfect little sweetheart at her session- giving me those gorgeous eyes right into the camera and then she was kind enough to fall asleep so we could even sneak some sweet sleeping photos :) I think this age is one of the harder ones to photograph because it is a little more limited in what you can do, but Z did great and gave us lots of beautiful photos to choose from :) They are members of the Holly D Baby Club so I look forward to meeting up with them again in three months for her 6 month photo shoot and see how much she will have changed again. Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment