Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{Sweet Sisters} - MN Child Photographer
















I met up with these BEAUTIFUL blue-eyed sisters for a photo session for some sibling photos and to celebrate B's 1st birthday :) Patience and persistence were the name of the game here, but it paid off because we got some gorgeous shots! Mommy came prepared with super cute outfits (especially the rain gear for B!) and special treats :) The trick was taking a short intermission so the girls (and us wranglers ;) ) could stop and eat some yummy cheeseburgers made up by grandpa. After that we were all rejuvenated and ready to go some more! I just can't get over these EYES! I LOVE eyes in portraits, its all in the eyes for me and these girls have some gorgeous blues I just can't get enough of! Thanks mommy and the girls- and also Grandma and Grandpa for the assistance ;) I think I saw Santa! *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment