Sunday, July 11, 2010

Libbie Turns 1
















My daughter had her 1st birthday on June 17th so of course we had to do the obligatory cake smash photo shoot to commemorate :) She was not too interested at first, but before long dug right in- made quite a mess too I might add, but its worth it for the cute photos :) I don't honestly know where this year went- it went by SO FAST- its times like this looking back I'm glad I have so many photos of my kids. Time goes by so fast. Love you my "Libbie Lou"

1 comment:

  1. Those are great photos. Libbie and Jackson will be thankful later in life to have had such a talented photographer mother. I had a really nice time out at the lake with you guys for Libbie's birthday. And I agree, time is flying by so fast, I can't believe how big she is already!

    ReplyDelete