Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crazy for Canvas!







Its Crazy Days here in Fergus Falls today and tomorrow and Holly D Photography wouldn't miss it for the world. Great downtown shopping opportunities (be on the look out for goodies to use in your upcoming session with me!) at Ben Franklin Crafts, The Market, Victor Lundeens, and many more stores in the downtown strip will be offering CRAZY deals and so am I! I will be offering 50% off one fine art gallery wrapped canvas! I figured this was appropriate because I seriously and crazy for these!! Love them! I have two large canvases hanging in my office I blogged about a few months back. The bigger the better! You pick the size and receive 50% off! All you have to do to enter is comment on this blog or on Facebook "I'm crazy for Crazy Days" and then share the link to this blog/post it to your Facebook page and you are in! I will randomly draw the winner Friday night at 8:30 p.m. Good luck!

4 comments: