Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Z Family {MN Family Photographer}































I had met the sweet family and little Miss G last November for our first photo session and back then they told me stories of their beautiful farm they on and all the fun photo opportunities we would have out there. We agreed a summer session would be great together. I was very pleased to be contacted by them this summer to indeed set up that outdoor portrait session on their farm. Right away I knew we struck a gold mine ;) I just love doing sessions at people's homes. It is so much more personal and gives it a different and unique look every time. Little Miss G was a doll - look at those eyes!! I love her nickname from her parents, "The Siren" and boy, she can play a good siren when she wants to ;) We had lots of fun making our way around the farm and finding lots of places for photos, as well as the pets that got to follow along with us and be our audience :) Enjoy your sneak peek Z Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment