Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Miss X is 9 Months- {MN Baby Photographer}































Time flies! I probably say this in every post haha, but its TRUE! Nine months photo time already rolled around for the J household's little sweet Miss X. She is so tiny and petite yet it is hard to believe she is really nine months old, that and the whole time flying aspect. Mama had some ADORABLE little outfits and accessories to choose from for photos. We were hoping to do some outdoors, but the darn snow came AGAIN! Oh well, next session...I am so lucky I get to follow X in her first year as she is a member of the Holly D Baby Club. See you soon J Family- you KNOW I cannot wait for our next project ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love them Holly!!!! Cannot wait to see the rest and definitely cannot wait until the next session!! Thank you once again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, these pics are gorgeous! I especially like the last one...

    V

    ReplyDelete