Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. K (MN-ND Wedding Photographer)
















one word....LOVE.......










The people in love.....the family full of love......the details and wedding itself LOVE- a photographer's dream! Well, in my opinion anyway ;) I knew the minute I saw the bridesmaids shoes come out of the box it was going to be my kind of wedding! This wedding was FULL of gorgeous, fun, and thoughtful details by Jessica and Justin. When we first met discussing me shooting their wedding, I was thinking "hmmmm mid-February wedding in Fargo...." I was anticipating a blizzard and freezing temps and low and behold it was a GORGEOUS day, relatively "warm" - well warm enough for us to get outdoor photos (yeah!) The bridal party was amazing as well putting up with all of my crazy ideas and requests. These two are a truly special couple and got the GORGEOUS wedding day they truly deserve and I as their photographer was on cloud nine at every turn with how the day went and all the planning and thought they put into every inch of the day-- great day!!! Congratulations Mr. and Mrs K-- best wishes on your marriage, thank you SO much for asking me to be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment