Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New You Contest!


In celebration of my first year in business, I'd like to announce the first annual "New Year, New You" contest. Thank you all for your support and business this year, it has truly been amazing! I would like to have this contest every year on my "anniversary" and expand on it every year as my business expands.


This contest is to reward someone with a photo shoot with Holly D Photography receiving all of their images from the session fully edited on CD with printing rights. You can enter yourself or a family or friend that is deserving. Just submit your/their photo and story of their New Year's Resolution to hollydiestler@hotmail.com. Whether it be a new healthy lifestyle, a new baby being born, spending more time with family and friends, a move to a new home, etc. The shoot will take place around September of this year, giving your resolutions time to unfold. Deadline for entries is January 9th 2011. The winner will be chosen and announced on January 12th 2011.


To enter:
* Change your Facebook profile picture to the above graphic of the contest information until January 9th 2011

* Submit your photo and story to hollydiestler@hotmail.com

* Post on the Holly D Photography Facebook page your New Year's Resolution

* Share the link to this contest via Facebook or on your own blog site

* "Like" the Holly D Photography page on Facebook and suggest it to at least 3 friends

2 comments:

  1. With the new FB layout I don't know how to suggest friends to your page. Do you know where they moved that feature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky- you know what, I am not sure, I think I must have the old layout as it is still right under the page profile pic, the option to suggest to friends...hmmmm I'll have to investigate on that

    ReplyDelete