Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stacy- ND Maternity Photographer
















I figured I better get this little sneak peek up since my good friend Stacy just had her baby :) Congratulations Stacy & Aaron! They were kind enough to brave the elements for an outdoors maternity shoot. We wanted something really unique and different than traditional maternity portraits and I think we got just the right mix! They even came prepared with some fun hats ad scarves to use without me even requesting- perfect! :) We had a lot of fun, even though it was a tad chilly ;) Stacy's little belly kept her nice and toasty and she even wanted to do a couple bare belly shots at the end! I love all of these and can't wait to share more, but for now a taste since their little boy has already entered the world now- thanks and congratulations again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment