Thursday, October 28, 2010

Little Miss H - MN Baby Photographer
















I can't believe this little one is 7 months old already! I SWEAR I just posted her 4 month photos! But here we were again- with more great "Sets" her mama came up with! It was another one of those SUPER warm days so we went for it with all outdoors photos! If you follow the blog, you may remember this little gal riding horse with her grandma in her last shoot, this time we put her with the saddle and horse gear for her own little horse photos :) Her daddy and family are also big hunters and Vikings fans so they also had super cute set ups for hunting and The Vikings! LOVE these creative ideas! Beautiful little girl- I suppose before I know it it will already be her 1 year photos- time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment